Build and Price for 2019s is now live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why do you think Ford just lost a billion dollars >> https://jalopnik.com/ford-lost-1-billion-of-profit-thanks-to-trumps-metal-t-1829336824

Yes. Let's keep it about trucks. :)

Technically the Mexicans have been paying a ton of money in Tarrifs, so they are paying for the wall, just not directly. I’m a Trump supporter and bought my 17 at msrp back in 17. Not a great deal but i was happy with it. Anyways, best to keep the forum about trucks and not politics.

shrinky

Reaction score
question is can we get stop N go for the 2018 trucks? No changes to front fascia were made so whatever parts contribute to stop n go should fit. Also the collision mitigation on the 18 adaptive cruise control simply shuts off and stops breaking once you are below 10 or so mph so it's close to stop....

usajoeh

Reaction score
As far as I know I am still on schedule to be built tomorrow (Wed., 10/24) ... I wonder if anyone had a build day of Monday or even today?

just chatted with FP and they tell me ETA to the dealer is November 5-11.

Mine is being delivered the same week. I am paying sticker for mine down here in Florida, if you don't mind me asking what kind of deal did you get.