Bottom of Windshield/ orange line question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
Nailed it.

Heated wiper park was included in the Technology Package. It's a nice option; never have to worry about your wipers being frozen to the windshield, regardless of whether you're remote starting or driving down the highway in sub freezing temperatures.
Now if only they would also put them along the driver side A pillar for those snowy/ice days

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the element for the heated wipers. I didn't know it was even legal to tint the front windshield in the line of sight?

Ahhh in MOST states it most definitely is not lol, and if ya drive outta state you’ll get a ticket. OH & north or South Dakota allow it in entirety, & other states like maybe NV & AZ & NM allow partial I think

either way....not really a smart thing to do, get into an accident, even in a state that allows it, if I’m a lawyer I’m porking you on it Best believe it

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nailed it.

Heated wiper park was included in the Technology Package. It's a nice option; never have to worry about your wipers being frozen to the windshield, regardless of whether you're remote starting or driving down the highway in sub freezing temperatures.
Was this available on all Gen2s with Tech package?

Medic 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the Raptor. No tinting of the windshield in PA unless it comes with the top tint line from the factory.

Agree, wiper defrosters for the blades for winter.

FGHT ON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure would love to have this on my fully loaded ‘17. I got caught in a nasty snow storm this last winter and my washer fluid froze and my wipers. It was so bad I had to pull off and clean the window at a gas station