GEN 2 Blue Accent Package Pics- New pics at end of first post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All 4 doors, shifted, sync bin, in front of passenger seat all CF. Now it also added all the vents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the vents are different then the shifter and door carbon fiber. Are the different ?

ShadowRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!
Mine came with it also, 802a, Recaros, CF and Blue accent package.
Anyway, I like the Recaros, although not sure about long term with the suede like material in the middle. They do feel very comfy tho. lol :)

D64E1D08-2D90-4AC5-86C0-DEE6949A5156.jpeg

45B9D537-FF53-4E85-BE2A-F31C760B10EC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
do the Recaro have the same lumbar adjustment as the standard leather seats, or is there additional adjustment

From my research before purchasing... the recaros don't have quite the adjustment that the standard 802A leather seats do. I think the recaros were 6 or 8 way adjustable vs. 10 way. My wife's biggest complaint about my old Tundra was the uncomfortable seats so I went with the 10 way standard seats cause happy wife, less strife. She loves it. I probably would have sprung for the recaros, not necessarily for the blue color but I like the suede type material as it keeps you planted. Although my truck has so much black inside, it would be nice to have some blue or grey (if they offered it) on the seats. I'm not really sure why the recaros couldn't be 10 way adjustable just like the other seats?

OP
OP
K

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my research before purchasing... the recaros don't have quite the adjustment that the standard 802A leather seats do. I think the recaros were 6 or 8 way adjustable vs. 10 way. My wife's biggest complaint about my old Tundra was the uncomfortable seats so I went with the 10 way standard seats cause happy wife, less strife. She loves it. I probably would have sprung for the recaros, not necessarily for the blue color but I like the suede type material as it keeps you planted. Although my truck has so much black inside, it would be nice to have some blue or grey (if they offered it) on the seats. I'm not really sure why the recaros couldn't be 10 way adjustable just like the other seats?
The Recaros have the same 10 way adjustment.
5acdfe0c3a1df86bca464939d6a76ad7.jpg