GEN 2 Blue Accent Package Pics- New pics at end of first post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am really excited about the blue seats myself. I traded my 2017 Ford Raptor for a Shelby about a month ago and one of my favorite parts of the Shelby was the carbon they put everywhere.

When I knew I was getting rid of the Shelby to get back into a Raptor I was stoked to see an option to dress up those specific parts. The additional carbon was one of the main reasons I picked this package but also because those seats look more comfortable.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the door handles inside are also the fake carbon look to match? The photos suggest just the grey plastic.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the door handles inside are also the fake carbon look to match? The photos suggest just the grey plastic.
All 4 doors, shifted, sync bin, in front of passenger seat all CF. Now it also added all the vents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All 4 doors, shifted, sync bin, in front of passenger seat all CF. Now it also added all the vents

The vents are fake CF. It's like the Shelby raptor vents.
The real CF are the normal ones in non Recaro orders.
The extra CF TOUCH TO THE VENTS AND SOME EDGES ARE fake

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The vents are fake CF. It's like the Shelby raptor vents.
The real CF are the normal ones in non Recaro orders.
The extra CF TOUCH TO THE VENTS AND SOME EDGES ARE fake
Omg you’re such an idiot. The 7-piece CF is the same on CF only and recaro with CF. It’s not fake vs real. The extra vent CF and such is only on recaro.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Omg you’re such an idiot. The 7-piece CF is the same on CF only and recaro with CF. It’s not fake vs real. The extra vent CF and such is only on recaro.

Thanks for calling me an idiot. Thanks for the complement.
Yes the same carbon fiber is on Recaro and non Recaro, however, only the Recaro has the fake CF on the vents.
Non Recaro don't have any CF on the vents. Thanks me an idiot who doesn't have a raptor, but has the time to look up the specs. Thanks mate for trying hard to make a fool out of me when u did it to ur self!

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the same carbon fiber is on Recaro and non Recaro, however, only the Recaro has the fake CF on the vents.
Non Recaro don't have any CF on the vents. Thanks me an idiot who doesn't have a raptor, but has the time to look up the specs. Thanks mate for trying hard to make a fool out of me when u did it to ur self!
That’s not what you said at all you said non recaro is real and recaro is fake CF. Don’t back pedal. And I have all the specs down I didn’t have to go look them up. Seriously you’re ruining these threads.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s not what you said at all you said non recaro is real and recaro is fake CF. Don’t back pedal. And I have all the specs down I didn’t have to go look them up. Seriously you’re ruining these threads.

Well that's what I was trying to say. I never said non Recaro is real AND RECARO version fake. I was talking about the vents CF. Of course they all have carbon fiber but the Recaro version has the ones on the vents. AND THE VENT CF is fake! More fake than #FAKENEWS

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Compliment*

Idiot