Big thanks to Dave @ KHC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to thank Dave and all the guys at KHC for helping me out BIG time at the Havoc run. On my last pass around the course on Saturday I managed to bend my passenger side spindle bad enough to push my upper control arm in to my tire, basically leaving me stranded at Rausch Creek.

I called multiple Ford dealerships to find out that the soonest I could have a new spindle was tomorrow (Tuesday).

Dave stepped up and had one of his guys drive from NJ with a replacement spindle for me and then helped install it at 10:30 Saturday night. Without his help, and the help of others (Dylan @ ICON, Hockster, MTUH3) ... I would have been screwed.

Anyway, solid guys at KHC who went out of their way to get me back on the road. Thanks again.

Didn't you read the memo RE: never panic brake with your wheels locked?

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
By chance did you have the spindle gussets on the ones you bent? And if not did KHC weld some on for you at least to have one side done seeing how you needed it swapped out?

I really like the ones on the truck I got that KHC did. I sure think they would help keep it together worst case.

Where's those pics of the new ride???

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! And thanks Andy for putting on such a great event!!!! Glad we could help out. Thats what makes these events events great-everyone helping each other out. Next time I will bring my extra spindles with me for sure. We use outlaw gussets for those who are wondering

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also owe a shout out to KHC.

I was getting some major wheel rubbing on the passenger side. Corey from RPG helped me to pin point the issue.

While I was working on trying to tighten the lower control arm bolt, KHC offered to help reposition the wheel and get it all tightened back up. They came out of no where and has the truck back on track in no time.

Thank you very much. And thank you for the custom Havoc in the Hills t shirts.

Definitely an awesome vendor on the EAST coast.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also owe a shout out to KHC.

I was getting some major wheel rubbing on the passenger side. Corey from RPG helped me to pin point the issue.

While I was working on trying to tighten the lower control arm bolt, KHC offered to help reposition the wheel and get it all tightened back up. They came out of no where and has the truck back on track in no time.

Thank you very much. And thank you for the custom Havoc in the Hills t shirts.

Definitely an awesome vendor on the EAST coast.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS
Joe, I have found it very helpful to mark the outside of the LCA bolts with a sharpie or indelible paint. You can then eyeball them from time to time to make sure they have not moved or shifted. Those LCA's need to be ft.