Big thanks to Dave @ KHC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I want to thank Dave and all the guys at KHC for helping me out BIG time at the Havoc run. On my last pass around the course on Saturday I managed to bend my passenger side spindle bad enough to push my upper control arm in to my tire, basically leaving me stranded at Rausch Creek.

I called multiple Ford dealerships to find out that the soonest I could have a new spindle was tomorrow (Tuesday).

Dave stepped up and had one of his guys drive from NJ with a replacement spindle for me and then helped install it at 10:30 Saturday night. Without his help, and the help of others (Dylan @ ICON, Hockster, MTUH3) ... I would have been screwed.

Anyway, solid guys at KHC who went out of their way to get me back on the road. Thanks again.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
By chance did you have the spindle gussets on the ones you bent? And if not did KHC weld some on for you at least to have one side done seeing how you needed it swapped out?

I really like the ones on the truck I got that KHC did. I sure think they would help keep it together worst case.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
By chance did you have the spindle gussets on the ones you bent? And if not did KHC weld some on for you at least to have one side done seeing how you needed it swapped out?

I really like the ones on the truck I got that KHC did. I sure think they would help keep it together worst case.

No spindle gussets, no. And we just did a straight swap to get me home for now.

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw that work being done, all the KHC guys were great.
Yeah their might have been a small rock or 2 out there :)