Bi-Polar Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Hoping for some help with my Raptor's ride. Specs for truck, 2014 Silver Screw, Fox 3.0 Shocks F/R, Deaver springs +1 are in rear, 71K miles. Some mornings I I leave the house and things are fine ride-wise, other times you would think I have a wheel out of round or a tire that is super low on air. It seems to settle out after a while driving but it certainly is annoying. I have never had the UCA ball joints replaced or serviced. Anyone have similar issues? What was the solution? TIA

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Hoping for some help with my Raptor's ride. Specs for truck, 2014 Silver Screw, Fox 3.0 Shocks F/R, Deaver springs +1 are in rear, 71K miles. Some mornings I I leave the house and things are fine ride-wise, other times you would think I have a wheel out of round or a tire that is super low on air. It seems to settle out after a while driving but it certainly is annoying. I have never had the UCA ball joints replaced or serviced. Anyone have similar issues? What was the solution? TIA
How long on the fox 3.0s in the rear? This exact thing was happening to me when I was back running the factory shocks. A rebuild and new tires solved the issue.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you on stock tires? Do you rotate them every oil change? What air pressure are you running?

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a tire that is flat spotting from sitting. Does it seem to be worse when you don't drive the truck for a while?

OP
OP
RaptorVA

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I park in the same spot in my driveway everyday. The issue occurs randomly and can be different from one day to the next. I dont believe that I am flatspotting overnight and randomly from one day to the next. I have aftermarket wheels and Ridge Grappler tires. I religiously rotate them and just had them balanced. I also just got an alignment. Could this be attributed to failing ball joints? Thanks for all of the replies

OP
OP
RaptorVA

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No it's not. That's why this has got me so confused. All things being equal there is no difference in conditions from one day to the next. Very frustrating! Sounds like I might be on my own with this one