Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Beware of UniqueKarbon

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by MDJAK, Jul 1, 2019.

1. baja619

baja619 Member

Is it coming from China? Sometimes these vendors are buying their products from overseas, especially accessories and the like, and sometimes the vendors need to make a new run before they can get the shipping container stocked & loaded.

2. Payne105

Payne105 Member

Yeah their customer service sucks. I ordered one waiting to get an email that the product shipped for like a month. I emailed and called and then the next day got emailed product shipped. I do like the frame though.

MDJAK likes this.
  3. Rapt-up

Rapt-up Full Access Member

Thanks for warning the forum members about your situation. Hope it resolves in your favor .

WillieFlo and MDJAK like this.
  4. WillieFlo

WillieFlo Full Access Member

5. Ruger

Ruger FRF Addict

Lesson No. 1: Never buy anything on-line with a debit card. When you do, you are giving them access to your account and its balance. At least OP didn't do that a second time with the same company. He got away cheap the first time. They could have emptied his account and left him with a zero balance.

Lesson No. 2: Once burned, twice shy. Or should be. If a company burns you, don't do business with them ever again. It should be obvious, even instinctual.

Lesson No. 3: $100 for a damn license plate frame? What license plate frame is worth $100? It's useless bling. It wouldn't be worth $100 if it was 24 carat gold if you actually used it as a license plate frame.

SilverBolt, TimBee, MEATSWORD and 2 others like this.
  6. MDJAK

MDJAK Full Access Member

Just wanted to update this. I initiated a disputed with PayPal. UniqueKarbon answered that, but ignored my emails, and said they were going to get it out in their next production run. Their credibility as far as I’m concerned is nonexistent. After waiting 2 months with zero word from them I then upped it to a claim and said I wanted a refund. About a week later they issued the refund.

Ruger likes this.