Best sounding CAI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the S&B---That is what I have and its a great looking piece that also replaces the ram air section to a straight shot to the filter--many of them do not do that......

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the S&B---That is what I have and its a great looking piece that also replaces the ram air section to a straight shot to the filter--many of them do not do that......

Will do. Thanks for the info.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The more open style intakes will give you the most volume, however, the open intake is more exposed to water and debris.

The AFE Magnum Force will be the loudest intake on the market with a good chunk of turbo whistle.

Just a reminder, some CAIs require a tune to not have a CEL. Whipple and COBB both require a tune.

If anyone is looking for a COBB CAI or wants to go with the COBB Stage 1+ Kit, please reach out as we have them readily available.

Additionally, we have an array of other intakes in stock as well.

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m very happy with my S&B. I chose S&B because they advertise a 99.27% efficiency rating - in my mind is the main function of a filter - which is higher rating than the motorcraft paper filter and any aftermarket brand I could find. Looks good, sounds good, but most importantly I trust the filter is doing its job in keeping the incomming air clean.

katchup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a Agency Power intake? I have one sitting in my garage, debating on install.