Best Performance Mods that don't void warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clemsondds

Reaction score
Got a new '18 Raptor. Just wanting to find out what I can do to the truck to increase performance without voiding the warranty. I am completely new and I'm sure this has been discussed a ton before, but just wanted to get the latest in mods. Thanks everyone!!

ArmyTanker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cold air intake, oil separator, pedal commander (does not increase HP, just throttle response)

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the most part, mods that do not void the warranty are not worth buying for performance reasons. :rolleyes:

The tune is by far the biggest bang for your buck performance-wise.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the most part, mods that do not void the warranty are not worth buying for performance reasons. :rolleyes:

The tune is by far the biggest bang for your buck performance-wise.

He’s right.

Plus a CAI, catch can, pedal commander all could potentially void your warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I keep hearing a CAI is no better for breathing than a K&N filter upgrade.

You are correct. There has been no proof, dyno or otherwise, that shows CAI and exhaust provides enough gains to justify their cost. If you install them for sound reasons, their value is subjective to your personal tastes.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I recommend you talk to your dealer service department and see what they say. Some are strict and others let most mods fly.

Generally catback exhaust and Pedal Commander is the safest bet. Let me know if you would like a quote on anything. We are running sales on just about everything including all items listed in this thread so far

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick plug and play item. Does not touch ECU and no foot print left behind. Worried about the dealer? Takes less than a minute to completely remove from the truck.

20% and free shipping on all Pedal Commanders! These are in stock and ready to ship.

Discount Code = PCBF

FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

n3TAgLr.gif