Best dumb comment so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a security guard come out of Marshall's because he had never seen a Raptor before. As I walk in he asked if that blue truck was mine and what kind of truck it was. Upon telling him it's a Raptor he stood there and replied, "Wow that's a bad ass truck! I have never seen anything like it, it looks like something RoboCop would drive."
I thanked him for the 'compliment' and walked away trying not to burst out laughing.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Walking away from my truck to get change at the car wash earlier this week I got to hear "that is an almost $40,000 truck there." Then I heard it is kinda like a Z-71 Chevy. I almost turned around to enlighten the people this fool was lecturing to, but decided it wasn't worth it. It was funny to listen to this idiot though. He had 5 people gathered around "explaining" what a Raptor was.

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then I heard it is kinda like a Z-71 Chevy.
I had something similar to this, I almost went postal. The area I live in is nothing but dropped trucks with the HD front end swaps. I went to Advance for oil, the sale guy looks at my truck and mutters, "The hood is bad ass, like the HD hood."....... I almost lost it...still :rage::biggun: