Bed rack I give up!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, we wish we had lubrication for the rack at prairie city, I don't think anyone was quite as prepared to install that rack as we thought we were :facepalm: are you gonna give it another shot trying to get it installed rich?

OP
OP
cups

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
K-Y...oh sorry, wrong topic...:naughty:

Use a Teflon based lube, stay away from WD-40 as it attracts dirt.

OK. We got that out of our system, eh?

Thanks ill look for Teflon.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Lol, we wish we had lubrication for the rack at prairie city, I don't think anyone was quite as prepared to install that rack as we thought we were :facepalm: are you gonna give it another shot trying to get it installed rich?

Yes. Was going to finish today but got called into work. Hopefully get er done tommorow.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just using something as simple as antiseize or blue goop would probably. Blue goop gets everywhere though...

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just using something as simple as antiseize or blue goop would probably. Blue goop gets everywhere though...

So does antiseize. a little of that goes a loooooong ways. I think with one can you can circle to globe. lol

OP
OP
cups

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it's done now thanks to Cleave. He came over with plenty of energy and common sense. Rack is in and ready for this weekends Reno-Tahoe run.