Bed rack/ ladder rack reccomendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockeyman70s

Reaction score
Hey all, I’m a contractor by trade and do plenty of camping/adventuring on the weekends. Looking for recommendations on a bed rack set up. I like the idea of the Yakima overhaul hd, that it could be below roofline for a tent or mpgs and above for kayaks or ladders. Any others out there like the overhaul? Wouldn’t mind something a little more aggressive looking. Thanks

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked into these before I wound up with Yakima bars for a different purpose (bikes). They have different heights that could work for you.

I like the RCI racks too, but I don't beleive they had one that would clear the cab. I think 18" is the tallest they have.

edit: I guess you were looking for adjustable, so this may have been of no help.

Last edited:

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Elevate Rack System is a telescoping design that allows you to adjust the height to 18", 23" or 28" to fit the job. It's compatible with many accessories and strong enough to haul bikes, racks, rooftop tents and much more! If you have any questions on fitment, availability, ship times, or would like a pricing quote, please PM me or email me at [email protected]