Battery replacement recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Just bought a Yellow top Optima on line. Streetside Auto.com, 8012-021, group 34. List on line was $181.00, after discount code I found for $10.00 off. Free Shipping so its delivered to my door for $171.00. Batteries plus wanted $215 plus 8.25 sales tax. ORiley's wanted $244. Plus Tax! So I saved at least $60 bucks. Now I just hope it fits! AHahaaaa.

BDRAG

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deka batteries / east penn manufacturing is in my local area. They are one of the largest battery manufacturers in the country if not the largest.
They allow locals or anyone to buy direct. The sell seconds that just have outer blemishes for pennies on the dollar

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've heard that the Super Start Extreme from O'Reilly's is the same as a Diehard Platinum...anybody know if this is true?

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine died about a month ago. Droped it off at a Ford Dealer they load tested it failed and gave me a new one. I was going to get an Interstate, I have a commercial account with them I use them in all my other trucks and equipment. But I figured why pay if it is under warranty.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just figured I rather pay for a dependable battery and know its going to start when needed rather than get a free piece of crap from ford.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk