Battery replacement recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMG_5901.JPG

Started having low battery issues last week so I took the Raptor to the local ford store where I had purchased the battery just two years prior. They ran a three hour test and determined the batt defective DTC code 9C8-9KD3 and ACES code FE6BK. They replaced with another BTX*65*750 at no cost to me and the warranty continues from the original date of purchase which I'm ok with 8 yr prorated after 3.

I would like to give a shout out to my local ford store Reynolds Ford of Norman, ok for their excellent customer service. Since the test they wanted to run took three hours they offer me a courtesy ride home (accepted) and when they called to tell me it was ready to be picked up they offered to come pick me up (declined). This visit did not cost me anything but a little time and they made it as pleasant as they could and I thank them for that.

Last edited: