Barstow to Primm Oct. 16th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in Orange right off the 55 and Katella, just before the 91. which i think is on your way out to barstow, so yeah i will tag along if you guys dont mind!

Tim by the way i click on your "i have a 6.2....i dont care" video but didnt know i clicked it. That **** is hilarious!!!

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im in Orange right off the 55 and Katella, just before the 91. which i think is on your way out to barstow, so yeah i will tag along if you guys dont mind!

Tim by the way i click on your "i have a 6.2....i dont care" video but didnt know i clicked it. That **** is hilarious!!!

Cool, another local guy!

Oh and regarding the video, that is hilarious that is how you opened it. I'm happy you thought it was funny because I had fun making them.

I think I am due for another one! :banana:

vegasfergie

Reaction score
Dude really you can't post those pics and not tell us WTF happened!!! Damn that's crazy. Lots like some late night fun got out of hand. Crazy.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the pics Brian! that was good times......i talked to the guys in the v8 ranger this morning and they said the tacoma actually crawled back to Baker and called AAA, and the ranger was on the 15 driving home! lol Let me know when you talk to your buddy about mine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter