Barstow to Primm Oct. 16th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad everyone had a good time and no one was seriously hurt.

I'm not "bagging on them" - as I said in my post, "If I understand the info" and "if that's what happened"...I wrote my post based on what AII posted. As for expectations, as long as the participants were all happy that's what matters.

In any case, I'm glad no one got left behind and a good time was had by all. :thumbsup:

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah definately was an adventure. But the guys that flipped we comedy...a little crazy but hilarious. Not sure what pic is better, the guy in the hanging boat or the caged monkey on top of the WART (Wild Animal Recovery Team) car.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Dan left me behind one time in AB....Someone didn't like rocks and the sounds the suspension was making. Luckily I knew how to get back to camp ;)

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dan left me behind one time in AB....Someone didn't like rocks and the sounds the suspension was making. Luckily I knew how to get back to camp ;)

Yeah that was me.

First truck and first offroad trip to Anza. Had no idea what was going on.