Barstow to Primm Oct. 16th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Were thinking about doing Barstow to Primm again.
Last time we did it we had a ton of fun and know it will be better this time around if we can get more trucks to go, as of right now we have 18-20 trucks committed. We will plan to meet in Barstow on Saturday morning around 9 and should be in Primm by 3-4 depending on how many break's we decide to take. Come home on Sunday morning by freeway or dirt(to be determined that weekend).
If you are a smart driver you can do this trip in a bone stock truck, so a Raptor is MORE than capable of doing this run. 4x4 is not needed but common sense is for a section or 2. If you love being in the dezert this is the trip for you.
135 miles of fast off road adventure right up to Buffalo Bill's hotel for a shower and hot meal without touching pavement.

Were thinking about doing this run Oct. 16th so that its not to hot or cold and this gives everyone plenty of time to plan.

If you guys are interested, let me know and I can keep you informed.
Thanks, Brian

Here are a few photo's from the last Barstow to Primm trip that we did in my buddies Titan:
Just endless Dezert, such a good felling

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey there we go! I'm in!

FYI (I was talking to Dan about this too) I'll be in Vegas with the Raptor from Oct 13-16 (driving home from where ever to NorCal Oct17). I'd love to hit this trip, and maybe hit some other stuff while I'm in the area too?

Definitely count me in AII. Thanks!

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Glad to see so many if you interested in this trip, it's open to anyone that can make it.
So spread the word

for you that like jumping your truck, once we get into Primm I can take you to the **** jump that is on the race course, you should be able to hit it around 65 mph!
I will post video of the jump for you to see once I get on my computer, in the mean time if you want to go to Youtube and enter Battle at Primm you will find those videos

Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc