bad experiecne with DoubleAA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

boomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What difference does it make about UPS, the vendor needs to take care of their customer and then THEY can deal with with UPS without bothering the customer. Vendor should of immediately overnighted a replacement, plain and simple!

amen! andy at double aa totaly blew me off. i dont want other raptor brothers to get screwed

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had some dealings with them and they have been all good, I will agree packaging could have been better but the products are top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quick response, customer asked for a refund after I had already shipped it. I told him it already had shipped. I received an email several days after he received saying that it was "broke". I told him we needed to move forward with doing a damaged item with UPS as they did package it and he refused.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do work in a ups building. If you saw what i have you would be shocked a tire could arrive somewhere undamaged