B&P live tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLOraptor

Reaction score
Why not go to another dealer at MSRP and take your business elsewhere. Buying a Raptor R from them is going to come with more markup. No way dealers that do ADM on 21s don't do the same on the Raptor R. Only it will be worse.
I agree completely regarding the R. It's just a bummer since my '18 was at MSRP. That's life.

I had reached out to a guy on insta who was selling at MSRP but I think I'm pretty low on the todem. Norris has me as number 1. If I want to be first (and possibly flip after a few months) maybe it will make sense.

Or I can get a '22 TRX at MSRP in 3 months 2 hours from my house in CA versus 2,000 miles.

There are far worse problems in life.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carbon fiber option now looks weak. Maybe I have to see it in person, but will likely be cutting that as an option for me

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Carbon fiber option now looks weak. Maybe I have to see it in person, but will likely be cutting that as an option for me

It is also expensive and in short supply, and was (allegedly) the source of many a delayed TRX order. Fair warning.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not anymore you won’t. No one is paying that kinda money for a Gen 2 now that the Gen 3 is out.
The Gen 3 is going to be a limited run for the first few years and will NOT deprecate! The Gen 2 with that awful interior will tank now in value.

I will happily tank in value like those Gen 1's rather than pay 82k for the same drivetrain, an ugly front end and a blue interior.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your Gen 2 will 100% go significantly down in value now with that new gorgeous Gen 2 out. Just saying. No one is paying too dollar for a Gen 2 now.
Ha.... Supply and demand still holds true. Most will not be able to get a Gen 3 for some time. May drop a little, but not much.

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you have to get the 801a in order to get the 37s. Pretty much looking at $82K the way I’d want it. I can’t imagine what the base price on the Raptor R is gonna be. $90K?? I might as well wait and see.