B&P live tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

360North

Reaction score
Hate to say it, but the color combos inside & out were better for MY2020. Not sure if it‘s a supply chain issue, a failure of the designers, or both…but the options for the Gen3 suck. They put you between a rock & a hard place…sort of take it, or leave it…no middle ground.

Example…a Brown & Black interior would be interesting, still off-road worthy.

Only thing I know to do, is order one in & hope it’s delayed a bit, so I can see if they offer better for MY2022…if so, back out & reorder a ‘22. As long as I have something delivered by Feb/Mar 2022, I’m good.

Worst case…take delivery & tolerate it until mid-cycle refresh & trade it in then.

I had the perfect order picked out for MY2020, but the stupid pandemic caused me to miss the boat.

Oh well… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but the color combos inside & out were better for MY2020. Not sure if it‘s a supply chain issue, a failure of the designers, or both…but the options for the Gen3 suck. They put you between a rock & a hard place…sort of take it, or leave it…no middle ground.

Only thing I know to do, is order one in & hope it’s delayed a bit, so I can see if they offer better for MY2022…if so, back out & reorder a ‘22. As long as I have something delivered by Feb/Mar 2022, I’m good.

Worst case…take delivery & tolerate it until mid-cycle refresh & trade it in then.

I had the perfect order picked out for MY2020, but the stupid pandemic caused me to miss the boat.

Oh well… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
what exterior color do you want?

360North

Reaction score
what exterior color do you want?
Area51, Smoked Quartz, or Carbonized Grey (the new Magnetic) would be interesting, paired with optional Recaro interior (that is NOT all-Blue or all-Black) that isn’t tied to the 37’s…and better wheel choices for the 35’s. Just some middle ground to work with.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like optioned out with 37s is right at $83k. Doesn't appear to be a lot of wiggle room on options if you go 37s. You can take or leave pano moonroof, and that is about it.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with a rep on the Ford Website. They said that the "BlueCruise" was part of the 801A package. I sure as hell don't see it listed!!!

360North

Reaction score
FYI…something I just noticed in an article elsewhere…that the Smartscales (Payload) & SmartHitch pkg is available for ALL trims, but not available for order until next week (6/18) supposedly. Makes sense, as I didn’t see it listed as an option today.

Also, it’s amazing to me…how many dealers have no idea the order banks opened today. Some have said not until July or in the Fall…they don’t even know if they have any allocations or not. Completely clueless…one lady said “Let me go see what we have on the lot.”…SMH, I told her she doesn’t have anything on the lot, cuz they haven’t been built yet! Wow.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one lady said “Let me go see what we have on the lot.”…SMH, I told her she doesn’t have anything on the lot, cuz they haven’t been built yet! Wow.
This is my favorite. It is amazing how the dealers employ sales people that know less about this stuff than we do. If it was my job to sell these trucks I would be on this forum, on youtube, etc.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I sent my B&P to 2 different (1 small & 1 very large dealer) dealers around 11am. Both responded via email they'd get back to me today. About 1pm the large dealer called to say his new car manager still could not access the Raptor orders to place an order!