B&P live tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PGas32

Reaction score
Am I the only one that is building with 801A and no other options? I think the carbon fiber is cheap looking, I think the Raptor graphics are too wild on a truck that isn't code orange, I don't even think I will use pro-power on-board or a power tailgate. I don't ever use the sunroof I have. I feel I can get a better spray in liner and tonneau cover on the aftermarket and don't want it holding up my build. I don't want to pay to replace 37s, even though they look great on the Raptor. 801A has all of the options that I feel I want and need.
Nope, I did the same. And to be honest, I'm not even sold on the value of the 801a package, but I threw it on the order last minute

jdneally1

Reaction score
How do you feel about the forest green interior accents on the 801A package?
That is exactly how I ordered mine. I wanted the graphics but do not like the orange on my black truck. looks like halloween. Lol. I hope those are not green inserts on the seats. I will find out for sure before I order it.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is exactly how I ordered mine. I wanted the graphics but do not like the orange on my black truck. looks like halloween. Lol. I hope those are not green inserts on the seats. I will find out for sure before I order it.
I agree, the orange is too bold on the anti-matter blue truck as well.

ashleyg

Reaction score
Guys, you better check to confirm with your dealers if you're ordering the 37 package....This seems to be super limited...my dealer got me for over $10k above sticker....typical SoCal nonsense

finled

Reaction score
Guys, you better check to confirm with your dealers if you're ordering the 37 package....This seems to be super limited...my dealer got me for over $10k above sticker....typical SoCal nonsense
Did he mention that the 37 package was limited and a Special Allocation? Thats what mine told me. Mine is also 10K over.

PGas32

Reaction score
The dealer I gave a deposit to just called to say they're not actually getting any allocations for 2021's...so back to the drawing board. Said he heard from Ford this morning...I wonder how many others here will find themselves in the same boat.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer I gave a deposit to just called to say they're not actually getting any allocations for 2021's...so back to the drawing board. Said he heard from Ford this morning...I wonder how many others here will find themselves in the same boat.

Did said dealer take your order last week?

PGas32

Reaction score
Did said dealer take your order last week?
Yes, though he did tell me upfront he wasn't sure how many allocations he had - so either he really got 0, or someone above him told him not to sell at sticker. Either way, back to square one for me

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that is building with 801A and no other options? I think the carbon fiber is cheap looking, I think the Raptor graphics are too wild on a truck that isn't code orange, I don't even think I will use pro-power on-board or a power tailgate. I don't ever use the sunroof I have. I feel I can get a better spray in liner and tonneau cover on the aftermarket and don't want it holding up my build. I don't want to pay to replace 37s, even though they look great on the Raptor. 801A has all of the options that I feel I want and need.
I freaking folded at the last minute and added a moonroof to my stock 801A build. Lol.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I don't think the CF looks cheap at all, at least not on the Gen 2. Not sure it's significantly better than standard, but it opens the door to add your own CF in the aftermarket later on. I would definitely get it again.

As for the power package, I don't know that I would use it either, but it feels like one of those things that you don't know you need it till you have it. Also feels like one of the options that could be a significant factor when you eventually sell the vehicle. It's new stuff so hard to tell, but I'm thinking it's going to be practically a standard feature a few years from now.