B&P live tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zurg2330

Reaction score
So I sent my B&P to 2 different (1 small & 1 very large dealer) dealers around 11am. Both responded via email they'd get back to me today. About 1pm the large dealer called to say his new car manager still could not access the Raptor orders to place an order!
Same with my dealer

mpd510

Reaction score
Same with my dealer
mine said they were having to manually input the orders instead of uploading the order sheets whatever that means. He said they had to have them all in by Monday and it was a pain in the ass. who really knows the truth?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mine said they were having to manually input the orders instead of uploading the order sheets whatever that means. He said they had to have them all in by Monday and it was a pain in the ***. who really knows the truth?
My dealer said orders can not be submitted yet because their system does not showing pricing. He has been trying all day.

Fish144

Reaction score
So I sent my B&P to 2 different (1 small & 1 very large dealer) dealers around 11am. Both responded via email they'd get back to me today. About 1pm the large dealer called to say his new car manager still could not access the Raptor orders to place an order!
Mine said his side is not open either. Only the consumer side opened...still waiting

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get a loaded tremor for just under 70k....82 for a loaded 37 raptor isa bargain lol
I just configured a similar Tremor and the Raptor was less than $6K higher. Crazy. I would think after 3 years, Raptor a far better deal given low depreciation. I guess if one needs more towing capacity...