b and o unleashed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man I tried to convince myself this system is good enough ,as I had a 19 with a 1600 watt 5 channel amp active fronts (audison thesis ) ,rear underset sub in my old truck , but this unleashed sucks ,no clarity or separation at all .the highs r awful . already thinking what I want to do .

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much bass you want? Behind seat, underseat, remove seat, blow through? Wanna upgrade electrical to accommodate big power? Rest is easy, sound deaden doors, floors, backwall, replace mids and highs throw in a 4channel amp, possibly DSP. Zen Module makes it easy. Wanna stay within your electrical and go budget yet 10 times better? Get a Fox Acoustic enclosure for two 10's and two 500rms subs. Get a four channel amp and a mono amp for the subs from Down 4 Sound, replace mids with Hertz, Focal, JL Audio C3 or above. Million routes you can go and everyone here will send you in a different direction and none of them will be wrong. Just different budgets, tastes and people will typical represent what they have or have had.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just signed up for a stealthbox with 2 12s, 4 Focal K2, Alpine HDA-F60 4 channel, Alpine HDA-M80 mono for the sup, Nav-TV......
Nice , in my 19 I had about 11000 into the audio , I don’t really want to go down that road again .

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish you priced stuff out with me prior to purchase. I could have saved you a pretty penny as I do for all members here. I know for certain I would have save you at least $350.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much bass you want? Behind seat, underseat, remove seat, blow through? Wanna upgrade electrical to accommodate big power? Rest is easy, sound deaden doors, floors, backwall, replace mids and highs throw in a 4channel amp, possibly DSP. Zen Module makes it easy. Wanna stay within your electrical and go budget yet 10 times better? Get a Fox Acoustic enclosure for two 10's and two 500rms subs. Get a four channel amp and a mono amp for the subs from Down 4 Sound, replace mids with Hertz, Focal, JL Audio C3 or above. Million routes you can go and everyone here will send you in a different direction and none of them will be wrong. Just different budgets, tastes and people will typical represent what they have or have had.
go away you effin basshead. haha. dont you have 24 subwoofers to put in your truck?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man I tried to convince myself this system is good enough ,as I had a 19 with a 1600 watt 5 channel amp active fronts (audison thesis ) ,rear underset sub in my old truck , but this unleashed sucks ,no clarity or separation at all .the highs r awful . already thinking what I want to do .
you want to bring it out to me and spend lots of money.... you are getting sleepy, very sleepy