b and o unleashed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GDK

Reaction score
On the B&O System...it sounds "good enough" for these aged audiophile ears. The Bass sounds like it comes from paper but, are there REALLY Speakers in the Headrests?
Do the small silver round Speakers over your head really do anything at all?
I'm still listening for them...

boosting1bar

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the B&O System...it sounds "good enough" for these aged audiophile ears. The Bass sounds like it comes from paper but, are there REALLY Speakers in the Headrests?

Heh I had the same thoughts, I've never gotten the impression anything is actually coming from overhead or the headrests. I don't love the factory system but I've certainly had much, much worse. I'm just adding an SGS sub package and going from there.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My headrest speakers and overhead speakers definitely have sound coming out. It’s surround fill, they’re not primary drivers. Also, each headrest has two speakers in it, so you don’t hear much if you put your ear right against the middle of the headrest.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Set your fader to the front a little bit. You'll hear the headrest speakers. The roof? Who knows. Take a video of yourself trying to listen to the roof ones though. Probably doesn't look weird at all. lol