B and M shifter on 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1BAD454SSv2

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice looking shifter! And is that carbon fibre wrap?

Not carbon fiber . Center console trim out of 2012 limited. As well as radio surround . All silver trim pieces painted black plasti dip. I found all pieces on ebay after Houston floods. I didn't want to mess up any original trim if plastidip didn't work out. So far been doing good. Dark aux switch base from ebay as well.

20200921_082127.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not carbon fiber . Center console trim out of 2012 limited. As well as radio surround . All silver trim pieces painted black plasti dip. I found all pieces on ebay after Houston floods. I didn't want to mess up any original trim if plastidip didn't work out. So far been doing good. Dark aux switch base from ebay as well.

View attachment 161558
Looks Badass!!

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
B and M shifter says only for 2011 to 2014 f150. Only because of up and down shift manual buttons. 2010s do not have manual mode transmission . So I wired lower button to tow/haul switch and upper switch to traction control on/off . My project for the day

View attachment 161554

I first seen this shifter on the SDHQ SCAB they built a few years ago.. I looked into i thought it was discontinued. Was it a hard install?

I might just have to do this now!!!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well looks like I'll have a new weekend project coming up!

See if you read the product description the same way I do. It says that they use a momentary switch for the tow/haul function. That should mean that if you want to stay in tow/haul, you will have to physically hold that button down. Take your finger off that button to adjust the radio or take a sip of coffee, and you're out of tow/haul.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See if you read the product description the same way I do. It says that they use a momentary switch for the tow/haul function. That should mean that if you want to stay in tow/haul, you will have to physically hold that button down. Take your finger off that button to adjust the radio or take a sip of coffee, and you're out of tow/haul.

Yeah thats how I interpreted it too, which is fine with me as my Raptor never tows anything.

OP
OP
1BAD454SSv2

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I have lower momentary switch to tow button which is momentary oem. Hit once triggers tow on hit again triggers off. Top button I wired to traction control press hold for 6 seconds turns it off and push again turns back on. 2010 don't have shift up down trans. If yours is 11 up just plug into oem plug shift up and down buttons. Tow /haul is separate switch they want you to mount on console or where ever you want. It was easy to install I pulled entire shifter from truck and worked on it in garage then reinstalled back in truck.