2022 Shifter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Danlwells

Danlwells

Reaction score
Yes, I’ve seen other 2022 F150s that have have the +/- button on the shifter. I was wondering the same thing. I was hoping someone on this forum would know if that shifter could be swapped out With mine. The paddle shifters are a worthless gimmick to me I never used them on my 2017.

OP
OP
Danlwells

Danlwells

Reaction score
More sad critters just keep chiming in. Just trying to get some information. Thought that’s what this forum is for. If you have no useful information to offer why respond? World is full of pathetic useless people. Especially on here apparently.

JTN

Reaction score
I was disappointed in them being removed from the shifter as well. When off-roading at snoball I found it easier to handle the turns with one hand and shift with other. Hard to use the paddles while the steering wheel is upside down.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
More sad critters just keep chiming in. Just trying to get some information. Thought that’s what this forum is for. If you have no useful information to offer why respond? World is full of pathetic useless people. Especially on here apparently.
Hey, I just want to be part of the cool group, so I’m chiming in too. Maybe you need some time in your crying closet to come to grips with such an overwhelming problem. We’re pulling for you. You can do it!