Avalanche Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!

Although one of my first mods will be to line-x the rear wheel wells. If the ford liners don't fit that is. That bare paint back there just doesn't look right.

OP
OP
G

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My thoughts too, Scrappy. Someone said in another thread that the liners will work because the shock mounts are the same as on the regular F150 (?). I probably won't receive my truck until March/April so I hope to hear if the Ford liners work as people start receiving their trucks.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
gneissday,
The Raptor shocks are in the same place as the regular F-150's. The problem is that the wheel wells are 3+ inches wider than the stock F-150; also the wheel arches are higher. So the optional F-150 wheel well liners don't extend all the way to the body....nor up to the raised wheel arch....

Eddie

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also would be interested in the post wheel liners cuz I ordered Oxford white and that white above the rear wheel looks like crap.. otherwise I'm gonna paint it with flat black bc307e598a7938bd642ef1d960107f14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also would be interested in the post wheel liners cuz I ordered Oxford white and that white above the rear wheel looks like crap.. otherwise I'm gonna paint it with flat black bc307e598a7938bd642ef1d960107f14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 2012 silver Raptor had the same issue with the rear wheel wells. I had the Line-X guy spray mine when he did the bed. I think he charged $150 extra. 4 years later, it still looked great.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2012 silver Raptor had the same issue with the rear wheel wells. I had the Line-X guy spray mine when he did the bed. I think he charged $150 extra. 4 years later, it still looked great.

Soooo im not sure if it comes with liners or not. Ive seen them both ways in pics. Either way, once we actually get a real delivery it would be nice to affirm either way so I can pre order or put it towards something else

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooo im not sure if it comes with liners or not. Ive seen them both ways in pics. Either way, once we actually get a real delivery it would be nice to affirm either way so I can pre order or put it towards something else

I am almost 100% sure they will not come with liners. Neither of my Gen 1 Raptors came with liners and none of the recent test trucks appear to have them. I believe Line-X is the best option if you don't like the factor paint.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah yea youre right. I see the room for confusion.

I meant it as in all GEN2s in general.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

I am almost 100% sure they will not come with liners. Neither of my Gen 1 Raptors came with liners and none of the recent test trucks appear to have them. I believe Line-X is the best option if you don't like the factor paint.

I might just get the factory liners then and add them to the "to be installed" pile.

Any vendors selling? Id rather keep the sale local.

Thanks

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still not sure what you mean. The only badging on a Gen 2 Raptor is the tailgate.
The grill has no badge. Just the large Ford lettering.
The tailgate gets the metallic F150 and Raptor badge and either the large Ford letter applique or the standard blue oval ford badge.
That's all there is.