23 Avalanche 35

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I understand. I dont want to eliminate the feature, just want it to stay deactivated until I press the button again to reactivate it.

let-me-google-it-srikant-tiwari.gif

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, congrats and enjoy !!
edit: yeah, could be nice if the auto/start and stop set was the opposite from factory, push button to enable and not disable, i don't think it's possible ...I guess with forscan you all disable and can't use it ?

KostaNYC

Reaction score
Well, I've made the move from a '19 GEN 2 to a '23 GEN 3
2023 Avalanche 35.
No sunroof (my spec)
Carbon fiber
No factory decals
Forged wheels

Things I've done
PPF + ceramic
Driver and passenger window tint
FP Gen 3 flag decals on the rear fenders (Vinyl Sometimes)
Forscan mods (double honk delete, Bambi mode, turn signal tap 4 blinks )
Auto stop eliminator
Bed liner
Baja S2 Pro driving combo clear medial + amber wide cornering lateral (Specialty Performance Parts)
Husky mud flaps

To do...
Fumoto valve + first oil change at 2000ish miles (synthetic)

Overall comparing the two, they are different trucks. The GEN 2 had more of a butch look to it, the GEN 3 is very clean while still maintaining that aggressive vibe.
As far as performance, the GEN 3 feels quicker and more responsive to me I think because of throttle response. There seems to be less turbo lag. Transmission shifts are smoother. I had a pretty rough shift from 4 to 5 in the GEN 2 in sport mode (my Gen 2 was stock/not tuned). The rear end is very different. Less of a skittish go kart feel with the 5 link rear. It's much more planted and keeps good traction on the road.
I love the interior on the 3, the big NAV screen, button layout, etc. I probably prefer the wet carbon fiber in the Gen 2, but the GEN 3 carbon fiber pattern has grown on me.
My GEN 2 was the magnetic gray. My favorite Ford color is Avalanche so this was a big driving force for getting the new truck. Avalanche is an awesome color IMO.
Overall, the truck feels a little bit higher end, if that makes sense. I'm still in the honeymoon stage. I'm sure there'll be things that pop up that bug me down the road. Overall, it's a fantastic truck. This will be my all season daily driver here in MT.
The third and forth pics were before decals, tint, etc.
Looks great, what did you use for auto start/stop elimination?

OP
OP
B

bigskyRaptor

Reaction score
you can but i used the auto stop eliminator. I wanted to have it functional just in case i decide to use it in the future.

OP
OP
B

bigskyRaptor

Reaction score
Of course you can, but that takes a computer etc. If for some reason I am driving in some big city with ****** traffic, I may wish to use it on the fly. The auto stop eliminator allows me to use it whenever and wherever I want simply by pressing the button and not having to mess with forscan/laptop. Both options work well. For me, the eliminator is convenient, was very easy to install, and was relatively cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter