Avalanche Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For all of you that ordered Avalanche, this article has the best pics I've seen (that look natural) of the Avalanche color. Now this is how I remember the Avalanche Grey GT350 looking. Sweet! Click on their slideshow and enjoy the Avalanche ;-)

2017 Ford F-150 Raptor First Drive: Baja boss

Also, good shots of the interior.

Attachments

• 2017-ford-f-150-raptor-first-drive 2.jpg
    2017-ford-f-150-raptor-first-drive 2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 883
Last edited:

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still a little overexposed, one forum member here had the best by far, let me find em

Mjc123

Reaction score
those are the most accurate photos of Avalanche I have seen. it shows darker in most photos which is inaccurate

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In person, it is a wet cement color

Stand alone pictures like OP aren't accurate since the camera tries to correct the white balance

True colors need avalanche and white together so the camera keeps it real

2016-12-02%2005.36.52_zpsn0lp7zqg.jpg

maxresdefault_zpsiyg2uirk.jpg

OP
OP
G

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BajaFred, I think that photo you included w/the GT350 looks consistent with the outdoor Raptor shots in the article I posted. On my computer, I can really see the grey tone of the Raptor against the gravel and color of the mountains. Those colors look exactly how CA landscape looks to my eyes and so I think they are pretty much spot on exposure-wise. I agree with mjc (above) that many pics show Avalanche darker than it really is. These Raptor pics look exactly how I remember the Avalanche GT350 looking under natural light. I think this color will be great for hiding dirt, too.