Avalanche Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm still not sure what you mean. The only badging on a Gen 2 Raptor is the tailgate.
The grill has no badge. Just the large Ford lettering.
The tailgate gets the metallic F150 and Raptor badge and either the large Ford letter applique or the standard blue oval ford badge.
That's all there is.

Crash, I was just inquiring if all G2s in general were getting the sparkle badge treatment.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
too technical for him :rolleyes:

qZXM23f.png

OP
OP
G

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gneissday,
The Raptor shocks are in the same place as the regular F-150's. The problem is that the wheel wells are 3+ inches wider than the stock F-150; also the wheel arches are higher. So the optional F-150 wheel well liners don't extend all the way to the body....nor up to the raised wheel arch....

Eddie

Ah, got it. Thanks for the info, Eddie.

So, I wonder what liners they've been using on some of the auto show display Raptors, like the one I saw at the LA Auto show in Nov. I've already ordered the factory spray in liner, so can't just add the wheel wells to the job. I guess Line X can still do just the wheel wells, but I'm guessing it's going to cost a lot more than what someone would pay if doing the bed already.

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, got it. Thanks for the info, Eddie.

So, I wonder what liners they've been using on some of the auto show display Raptors, like the one I saw at the LA Auto show in Nov. I've already ordered the factory spray in liner, so can't just add the wheel wells to the job. I guess Line X can still do just the wheel wells, but I'm guessing it's going to cost a lot more than what someone would pay if doing the bed already.

Same here with the spray in liner from factory. Guess I'll just get them painted black, unless some good aftermarket liners are offered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah yea youre right. I see the room for confusion.

I meant it as in all GEN2s in general.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

I might just get the factory liners then and add them to the "to be installed" pile.

Any vendors selling? Id rather keep the sale local.

Thanks

Factory liners don't fit. Wow people don't read.
The bed sides are 3" wider.
They don't make them for the raptors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this video was posted elsewhere on the forum but even with the indoor lighting, this is a pretty good representation of avalanche grey.

Same problem as OP, no white contrast plus inside under show room lights will trick you into thinking it is a light off white

Google Mustang avalanche plus look at the 2 pics here with the white stripes, AG is not a off white, she's just a tricky color to photograph correctly

Mustang GT350 Avalanche Gray Photos