Aux 4 to RSC/ABS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Greg i usually agree with u but it would be nice to not have the nannies kick in when u are in a good drift. also if we should only stick with what ford's given us why do we all mod the raptor's suspension, drivetrain, lights, etc...

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not needed, unnecessary... Learn to drive what Ford has given you.

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

I like to do the random obligatory donut or burnout, this is a forum full of modders attempting to get what they want out of the truck. Nothing wrong with this.

OP
OP
Steele16

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea Greg got me too although I thought that was very uncharacteristic.

So. I wired it all up, fired it up, punched the offroad mode button, turned the locker on, flipped aux 4 AND..... everything turned back off. (Locker and off road mode). After that I did a solid powerbrake to make sure the TCS was indeed off, which it was.

So then I shut Aux 4 off and repowered the system. I held down the advancetrac button until it flashed, like I have 1000 times, set my foot on the brake and pinned it. Giant smoke show. WTF. Why will this work now and never before? Beats the shit out of me. Maybe after a certain mileage? Baffling.

So all in all, the abs fuse relay mod kind of works, but you lose the factory switching of the rear locker and off road mode.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have my truck yet so i'm not familiar with the system, but basically what you're saying is that with the aux switch and relay set up all the nannies are gone right? Now when you flip the switch, do all of your functions come back like new?