Aux 4 to RSC/ABS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will store a fault code but won't demand the light. Other modules like the body control module will also show a no communication code from the ebtcm. The stored code doesn't affect function.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

There's definitely a loop hole in the strategy when it come to the tc system because you're not the first person ive heard find one day you can burn the tires off and the next you can't. Even my 10 has its days where for no rhyme or reason the tc still tries to kick in after I've done the ten second procedure. Some days she wants to be routy and some days she doesn't.

What procedure is that?

OP
OP
Steele16

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to know why the hell you are now suddenly able to do this, Steele. Very interesting...

It will store a fault code but won't demand the light. Other modules like the body control module will also show a no communication code from the ebtcm. The stored code doesn't affect function.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

There's definitely a loop hole in the strategy when it come to the tc system because you're not the first person ive heard find one day you can burn the tires off and the next you can't. Even my 10 has its days where for no rhyme or reason the tc still tries to kick in after I've done the ten second procedure. Some days she wants to be routy and some days she doesn't.

This makes sense pirate, because today it won't do it every time, only worked once and I tried it maybe a half dozen....

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I have a 10' and it will do a brake torque, but the thing starts wheel hopping so bad I never even try anymore, wtf!