Autostop Eliminator Working Great

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
In case anybody else had their Raptor produced before the autostop delete option was available I can confirm that the Autstop Eliminator for '21 F150s works wonderfully. It only took about 15 minutes to install (including searching for an elusive 7mm socket). I'd suggest you follow the recommendations from their install video (i.e., using a non-marring trim removal tool, a pick for lifting the speaker housing, painter's tape, and a long-neck 7mm socket).

Here's the site for those not familiar with the eliminator: https://www.autostopeliminator.com/collections/ford/products/2021-ford-f-150-autostop-eliminator

Hopefully this helps some of you who are annoyed at having to push the button every time you start up your truck.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...or you can just unplug wire underneath dash board. Cost $0.00. Time to complete: 2 seconds.
Still have to plug the wires back in every time you tow as that disables the trailer lights and probably when you go back to the dealership. $90 permanent fix > $0.00 fix constantly remembering to plug wires back into my truck

OP
OP
S

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
...or you can just unplug wire underneath dash board. Cost $0.00. Time to complete: 2 seconds.

I knew this was an option, but I also didn't want to completely lose the ability to turn the autostop on if I knew I was going to be stuck in standstill traffic (happens frequently on the beltloop around DC).

Still have to plug the wires back in every time you tow as that disables the trailer lights and probably when you go back to the dealership. $90 permanent fix > $0.00 fix constantly remembering to plug wires back into my truck

This is another reason I chose to go the eliminator route over unplugging the wire under the dash. I do some light trailering and cops around here love to ticket for lighting infractions. I would definitely forget to plug the autostop wire back in to restore trailer lighting.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I knew this was an option, but I also didn't want to completely lose the ability to turn the autostop on if I knew I was going to be stuck in standstill traffic (happens frequently on the beltloop around DC).

This is another reason I chose to go the eliminator route over unplugging the wire under the dash. I do some light trailering and cops around here love to ticket for lighting infractions. I would definitely forget to plug the autostop wire back in to restore trailer lighting.
All it takes is that ONE time you forget to plug that back in and you're already out hundreds on the ticket. Simple fix and what's an additional $90 for peace of mind.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I just ordered this one. I should receive it soon and will provide feedback once it is installed. All the reviews I found seem to be great.
Nice! They seem to be pretty universal? Let me know how it works

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been regularly driving in tow mode vs normal even with not towing. Holds the gears better, and very close to sport mode feel, but doesnt completely drink fuel - so still fairly fuel efficient in tow mode.

Tow mode has it disabled by it self. Just do that.