Autostop Eliminator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unclear why someone would want to pull their dash apart when they can deactivate or reactivate auto stop/start in 20 seconds through the OBD2 port with the device from 4dtech

GT MAN

Reaction score
Just use forscan and you turn it off. While your there, turn off the horn beep when you get out with the key. I also turned off the seat belts warning, made the amber lights the running lights during the day, Looks cool. I also change the blinkers to 5 blinks , 3 wasn't enough.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Unclear why someone would want to pull their dash apart when they can deactivate or reactivate auto stop/start in 20 seconds through the OBD2 port with the device from 4dtech

Doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to install. I say worth it not to have a dead button on the dash.

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because when you do it with a Forescan, you do it by eliminating the battery monitoring feature.

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just use forscan and you turn it off. While your there, turn off the horn beep when you get out with the key. I also turned off the seat belts warning, made the amber lights the running lights during the day, Looks cool. I also change the blinkers to 5 blinks , 3 wasn't enough.
Where did you get this for scan device?

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@GTMAN

Would you know how to change the blinker to 5 on a Gen1...agree with you,3 isnt enough....
Thanks