Autostop Eliminator Working Great

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IHAVETWO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I JUST RUN MINE IN SPORT MODE ALL THE TIME,DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT START/STOP

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks! Ya copy that the AE-010 is not listed for 2021. Has anyone tried the AE-010 diagnostic port adapter on a 2021 yet?

Also the emergency brake is electric now so it's a hand pull vs foot push.
Why are manual operated emergency brakes even a thing. You would think that a Raptor could activate it automatically when it detects that it is on a grade greater than x degrees....

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks! Ya copy that the AE-010 is not listed for 2021. Has anyone tried the AE-010 diagnostic port adapter on a 2021 yet?

Also the emergency brake is electric now so it's a hand pull vs foot push.
Emailed Auto Stop Eliminator....the AE010 will not work with a 2021 F150!

" No, the AE010 is only for 2015-2020 F-150s. All 2021 F-150s use the AE002. Let me explain.

You can't directly (or correctly) turn off auto start/stop from the diagnostic port on the 2021 F-150s. Ford started blocking the signals with a security gateway module. The only way to make it work without rewiring the diagnostic port is to reprogram the computer or to keep the vehicle in a constant diagnostic mode which prevents your check-engine light from ever working. There are companies offering these devices, but they are not honest with their customers about the major shortcomings of their approach. Reprogramming can have warranty implications, and surely you want your check engine light to function properly. For these reasons, we only offer the harness. Our solution literally has no negative side-effects because we interface via the switch network (which is how Ford intended for auto start/stop to be disabled).

Let me know if you have other questions.

Jessica Lambert
TRL Automotive"