Auto Octane tune for gen 3!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonythis

Reaction score
We made a few website changes recently. Some items are still loading. Heres the JB4. If youd like the geadhead shoot me a message and I can write up a custom cart for you.

You can quick change the map on your phone. No intercooler needed or anything like that. If youre in a hotter climate itd be beneficial however

Any 0-60 numbers for JB4?

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any 0-60 numbers for JB4?
Theres too many variables to this question to answer simply. Itd depend on what MAP you run but there is 0-60 improvement. I dont run the JB4 on my truck so I havent done any 0-60 testing with it, however there are posts out there for 0-60 times

zachery55

Reaction score
Theres too many variables to this question to answer simply. Itd depend on what MAP you run but there is 0-60 improvement. I dont run the JB4 on my truck so I havent done any 0-60 testing with it, however there are posts out there for 0-60 times
Do either of these support the 2024 yet? I’d like to do that gearhead one but still haven’t seen any real world results from anyone yet. Would probably help it sell really easy if there were some videos at least.

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do either of these support the 2024 yet? I’d like to do that gearhead one but still haven’t seen any real world results from anyone yet. Would probably help it sell really easy if there were some videos at least.
Gearhead doesnt work on 23/24 yet. Quite a few trucks out there running them with great results with dyno charts available. What sorr of testing/real worls results are you hoping to see? Unfortunately not many raptors going to drag strips to do 1/4 mile times.

zachery55

Reaction score
Some draggy times for 0-60 before and after etc. just some actual footage of it in action. The only video I have seen is the dump which unfortunately isn’t much to see. Just be nice to see actual results is all.

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some draggy times for 0-60 before and after etc. just some actual footage of it in action. The only video I have seen is the dump which unfortunately isn’t much to see. Just be nice to see actual results is all.
Ah, unfortunately I dont have a Draggy since myself and the other gearhead truck at Apollo only do offroad circuit time trial stuff, which the tune did make noticable difference with. I also have a goose e50 tune I utilize when I feel like blending ethanol.

Unfortunately Im not sure of anyone who has a Draggy with our tune so its almost left to the dyno sheets

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gearhead doesnt work on 23/24 yet. Quite a few trucks out there running them with great results with dyno charts available. What sorr of testing/real worls results are you hoping to see? Unfortunately not many raptors going to drag strips to do 1/4 mile times.
if youre running a JB4 with premium fuel, what do you think the horsepower bump is? its what 3 psi more boost and some mapping? trying to get an idea . i have a 24 so its not out yet but i am very curious