Audio/ Video upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a 2013 on Friday and the Sony system has worn out its welcome. I also want to add rear seat DVD for those long trips with the kids. Here's what's in the plan...

Video Rosen AV7900 headrest DVD's. Rosen makes a set that exactly match the raptor's interior from the color to the stitching right down to the grain of the leather.

For the audio I'm starting with the sub
Alpine PDX-M4
Alpine Swr-t12
Custom box from supercrewsound.com

For the mids and highs I have the following planned.
Alpine PDX-f4
Alpine SPX-17pro (front and rear)

I'm considering using a clean sweep unit from fosgate as I have been told it is very complete and does not require anything else. Does anyone have any experience with this unit. Also any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it depends on what you want your end result to be. there are many options available that i can discuss with you. if you want to give me a call at the shop, you can do so after 10am ca time. i type like crap so its much quicker and easier by phone. (650) 938-3511.

noah

OP
OP
Frank L

Frank L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DVD is in and it works like it was from the factory. You can watch it on the front screen when in park and it plays over the speakers when you select the av input :D they match perfectly...
I also took Noah's advice and returned the alpine amp and picked up a Rockford Fosgate T500 1BDCP to power the sub

null-34.jpg

null-33.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frank L

Frank L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is the wrong secrtion but I hate to start a new thread for a couple pics. I added a little bling today the fuel door is very nice...
They are all brushed alum high quality pieces from Hennessey

null-40.jpg

null-41.jpg