At Dealer NOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok. Appreciate the replies. At first they wouldn’t budge. When they offered 60 for my 2019 with 27 miles, that was more than I was expecting.

other than recaros, it’s fully loaded. I got them to 70k and called it a day.

I hate to come off like an ahole but a couple of grand just doesn’t mean that much to me.

Tonight I removed all my crap from the car, including my factory ramps mounted in the bed, rubber bed mat, hardwire for both dashcam and radar detector, along with the mirror mounts for both.

I’m having a mechanic buddy of mine take out all my lights, 3 in each pocket, lower grill light bar, backup lights, and the larger Rigid bar along with the very beefy steeple bar it’s attached to which I got at Raptor Assault, same as what is on their trucks. I’ll probably sell it as the extra few inches it sticks out makes it tough to fit in my garage.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully they appraised it with you removing things.
They looked at it for a minute, barely saw anything. I pointed out the lower grill light and said I’d swap the grill and take back my cut out one.

they didn’t see backup lights or pocket lights. And contract is signed. I bought my 2018 Platinum from them. Transaction was quick and smooth, though I did have to refuse armor all interior protectant. Lol.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They looked at it for a minute, barely saw anything. I pointed out the lower grill light and said I’d swap the grill and take back my cut out one.

they didn’t see backup lights or pocket lights. And contract is signed. I bought my 2018 Platinum from them. Transaction was quick and smooth, though I did have to refuse armor all interior protectant. Lol.
Well, post pics or you actually traded down on a new Prius!

Todd Sherman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my brand new with 35 miles 2019 SCREW for $65K discounted down from its $72K MSRP last October, that price they are asking for this vehicle is ridiculous.

Okegg0

Reaction score
traded my '18 with 25k miles and got $58,000, $3,000 more than they offered me in February for it for it for a '20 that was 70k last week

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok. Appreciate the replies. At first they wouldn’t budge. When they offered 60 for my 2019 with 27 miles, that was more than I was expecting.

other than recaros, it’s fully loaded. I got them to 70k and called it a day.

I hate to come off like an ahole but a couple of grand just doesn’t mean that much to me.

Tonight I removed all my crap from the car, including my factory ramps mounted in the bed, rubber bed mat, hardwire for both dashcam and radar detector, along with the mirror mounts for both.

I’m having a mechanic buddy of mine take out all my lights, 3 in each pocket, lower grill light bar, backup lights, and the larger Rigid bar along with the very beefy steeple bar it’s attached to which I got at Raptor Assault, same as what is on their trucks. I’ll probably sell it as the extra few inches it sticks out makes it tough to fit in my garage.

What did this truck get you that the other didn't? I get it that money really isn't an "object" to you, but I still fail to see the common sense factor. YOLO I guess!

Enjoy the new ride and I am looking forward to seeing some pics, but it seems crazy to pay $70k for a used Raptor...

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What did this truck get you that the other didn't? I get it that money really isn't an "object" to you, but I still fail to see the common sense factor. YOLO I guess!

Enjoy the new ride and I am looking forward to seeing some pics, but it seems crazy to pay $70k for a used Raptor...
Looking for "common sense" in anything I do will take you down a rabbit hole from which you, nor I, will ever emerge.

Since 2014 I've bought and sold 6 new Porsches, a 2017 Raptor, a 2018 Platinum, now the 2019 Raptor, and a few trailers and atvs in between.

I truly and humbly admit it's a personality flaw at least and fool's moves at best.

Fortunately I work hard and love to play hard and a thousand here and there, as I suspect is the case with most here, doesn't cause me to eat a burger should I deign a steak instead.

Life is short, and with the BS going on now, that's never been more true. I live it with gusto. My wife says I'm the boy with the toys. I've never grown up and never will. I am who I am, for better or worse.