Assessment on current market conditions - thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Earlier in the year, I noticed inventory hovered around 50-80 units on cars.com for the first 6 or so months. In my last check this week, cars.com shows 136 units so inventory is up now but listing prices are still $30K+ on ADM. Anyone notice ADM's coming down recently in their hometowns? Perhaps, with the order banks open for the 2024 this could bring prices down on current inventory. Thoughts?

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck just sold for 136 on Bat last week and there is one now for 125. 6 months ago these were in the 150s all day

OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck just sold for 136 on Bat last week and there is one now for 125. 6 months ago these were in the 150s all day
I've seen similar numbers as well. I've heard $15K ADM's which is the lowest I've seen. I know there are outliers that got theirs for MSRP or slightly over (or under) but those seem to be anomalies. I do like the updates on the '24 so the question for some (like me), is wait another 6-8 months for prices to cool off for the '24 or jump into a '23 for a potentially better price?

OP
OP
solsurfr

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why would there definitively be better fit, finish, and reliability?

One could argue with the labor concessions that will be in place, corners would be cut.
Saw that the door keypad has been deleted from the '24's. I think there were a couple of other options that were removed as well?