Asking for help towards Dream

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know what's sad...at any Home Depot across the country you can find people that have left their lives behind and risked death and jail to come here and work for nothing compared to what most of usage on here. They pack themselves in houses in low income areas and barely make ends meat to support themselves and their family, both here and in other countries. Regardless of my opinion on whether this is right or wrong I have to give them credit that they aren't out begging for handouts and they are content with their place in life. You could learn a lesson or two from them and their drive and determination to achieve the American Dream, which you don't have the slightest comprehension of.

This is why we need to build a fence and secure the border! Send them back to their own 3rd world crap holes.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm with Stoner on this one, while cheating and coming in illegally is wrong and I'm all for preventing such things, you can't deny that these people are hard workers and willing to do the jobs that lazy Americans aren't.

Cleaning ladies are a prime example for me, I've only really had turnover services done with all our moving but I was appalled at the difference between the white ladies and the hispanic ladies. While I'm sure not all white cleaning ladies are lazy and don't know how to clean, I'd certainly prefer a hispanic one.

I also worked with alot of Russian/polish immigrants, legal of course and these woman would finish a day of work and get down on all fours to scrub the floor, I couldn't even put the words down to do justice to their work ethic.

so yes, Americans, especially entitled little whiners like skippy could learn alot from the people here chasing that American dream that most of us take for granted.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I was sitting here after working a ten hour day as a Police Officer and getting up at 0430 to get to work for 0545, I was thinking this was some type of joke or something. Having reached the age of 50, with two teenagers and being a cop for 20 years, I have just about heard every story known to man. Honestly though, I have never known anyone to ask for donations or cash for a $50,000.00 truck. Back in 1980, when I bought my first car, it was a 1973 Ford Ranchero. The car at the time (and I realize times have changed, was $1700.00) was affordable. I worked part time while attending school and paid a $65.00 a month car payment. My dream was to someday own a Shelby GT500 Mustang. Well, it took 34 years of blood, sweat and several tears, but I was able to obtain the dream car. My advice to you is shoot a bit lower, and set an attainable goal for your first or second car. In four years, the first year Raptors, will be out there and for sale. This may be something to set your sights on. By that time the 2010 Raptor will be affordable for you. There are several people on this forum who are out there, putting it on the line everyday of their lives, guarding our well being overseas. They have left families, loved ones and others behind to go and keep us safe. I have never run across one of them asking or soliciting funds for their hobbies. Please take a step back and do some self reflection about what you are asking. I am sorry, but I just don't get it. I know that I will have to work full time and some overtime to afford my new truck and if need be if I find I can't make it, I will have to part with it. Count on this though, I would never put anyone on this Forum in a spot where I would be asking them to contribute to my Raptor Fund. Sorry, but sometimes you have to be careful for what you wish for. Best of luck.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Come on MMD.. don't turn this all political. Can we just go back to making fun of skippy for being a tool! :wizserious:

Yeah, I like your "**** YOU" approach much better. :nutkick:

Plus we wouldn't want to offend the Obama lovers here for believing it's better to give taxpayer's hard-earned monies to people and reward them for not working.

Last edited:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cleaning ladies are a prime example for me, I've only really had turnover services done with all our moving but I was appalled at the difference between the white ladies and the hispanic ladies. While I'm sure not all white cleaning ladies are lazy and don't know how to clean, I'd certainly prefer a hispanic one.

I also worked with alot of Russian/polish immigrants, legal of course and these woman would finish a day of work and get down on all fours to scrub the floor, I couldn't even put the words down to do justice to their work ethic.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

CLEANING LADIES?? REALLY?? :wtf2:

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yeah, I like your "**** YOU" approach much better. :nutkick:

Plus we wouldn't want to offend the Obama lovers here for believing it's better to give taxpayer's hard-earned monies to those and reward them for not working.

My **** you approach is alot better. Instead of sitting around and bitching about entitlement, I'm telling the entitled people to **** off. See its a proactive approach... :wizlick:

CLEANING LADIES?? REALLY?? :wtf2:

What's wrong with cleaning ladies? I also prefer Vietnamese ladies to do my nails the 3 times a year I go get them done. :banana-mario:

Status
Not open for further replies.