Don't hate me for asking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you got a death wish, don’t buy a TRX (or a Bronco for that matter) I’ve already posted it so won’t do it again & you can search. But independent testing of ALL the trucks/SUVs you can think of shows the TRX crumpling like a beer can & bursting into flames on a 30mph impact from a dump truck when a wrangler or a Raptor took it like it was nothing essentially. Straight up facts.

In fact….I showed my neighbor who has one & he’s now trying to trade it on a Raptor….go ahead & do the google machine you’ll find it

You mean this video/simulation?

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You mean this video/simulation?

Correct

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ram decided to not only match the R price, but go right on by with it.

Base price is now $95,000. My 2021’s base price was $70,325. I love my truck, but a 2024 TRX is not $25,000 nicer than my 2021!

View attachment 420275

I agree. This was a major deciding factor for me TRX v. Raptor.

Most of the level 2 package items on the TRX are standard on the Raptor. I felt like I would use those features much more than the full capacity of the engine of the TRX.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok just making sure you realize that's from a game and has no basis in reality
lol- yeah you got me, I knew that….that quote you took was from ME I didn’t put a link to the original thread like you did cuz it’d give up the gag lol

Either way- Raptor R > TRX lol

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. This was a major deciding factor for me TRX v. Raptor.

Most of the level 2 package items on the TRX are standard on the Raptor. I felt like I would use those features much more than the full capacity of the engine of the TRX.
Define the use of “full capacity” because I go WOT in my TRX nearly every time I drive it. And no, it’s not a rental, and I’m far from being 16 yrs old.

oliver1539

Reaction score
G3 37 will feel much slower than a Goosetuned truck on 35’s.

A V6 37 is now the slowest Raptor one can get.
Yeah, I was afraid of that. Ford really should’ve put lower gears on the 37 pkg to make up the difference in tire size.

oliver1539

Reaction score
I thought the 37 truck felt really good power wise compared to my goosetuned Gen 2 which I really like. The 2021 37 trucks torque felt strong down low. The 37 difference to me was most apparent when stopping and when looking at the mpg on the dash.
Nice! I can live with that. I was afraid it would feel sluggish in comparison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter