Are there any "Ford 6.2L" license plate frames?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great Mike! Question: Is the BOSS script supposed to be reverse italics? I wonder if it would look better if it leaned right (normal italics, to match the angle of the "6.2L" text).

Also, would it be easy to make a version that says "Boss 6.2L" (with Boss first)? Seems like that would sound better, considering that you decided not to include "V8" after Boss.

license-frame.jpg

license-frame2.jpg

Actually I like your layout better than mine if you guys are interested in these figure out which style you want and pick ONE. I'll make them

Mike

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In that case, I prefer the first one. With the "Boss 6.2L." The v8 just seems a little redundant. How much are you selling them for?

OP
OP
B

BMWBig6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In that case, I prefer the first one. With the "Boss 6.2L." The v8 just seems a little redundant. How much are you selling them for?

I agree, I prefer the first one too then. But then I wonder if the "BOSS" should be reduced in size to match the 6.2 letter height. I think that looks more harmonious and balanced.

license-frame1.jpg

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why no fake Crome chains around the plate, JFK

I like the first one as well...looks good

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Not a fan of the "V8"...makes it busy...just my thoughts

OP
OP
B

BMWBig6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so that's 5 votes for the first design. I suppose it's safe to say the winning design has been decided? I know I would be very happy with this, as long as the letter height for "BOSS" is the same height as the "6.2" part of the "6.2L" logo (and they are aligned vertically like in the photo below).

license-frame1.jpg