Highlighted posts from Friday, Aug. 06, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 05, 2021 * 44 posts * 1,935 views
Sephiroth said: I I was thinking the exact same thing. Faked script ********. Don't you love how the female passes the buck on to the "expert" to educate you on the raptor. Top gun, good find ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 12 posts * 519 views
infernoz07 said: Anyone know the process for one ordered from a small dealer on day 1 but this dealer has no allocations. I have a DORA, Priority 19 retail order in my name and it's "unscheduled" ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 15 posts * 550 views
Raptor37 said: Vehicle is in production! I've already filled out the purchase paperwork with dealer today and am now anxiously awaiting... They think they will see it within next 14 days as the ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 9 posts * 253 views
tooldrmr2009 said: So I took a cross country trip in my gen 1 late may/early june to west coast from Indiana. Arrived back the 2nd week of June and filled out a KBB cash offer for my gen1 online. ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 7 posts * 234 views
LPZML said: Lets see how many are scheduled 35s and 37s so far. Mine went in on June 14 fully loaded 37 Code Orange and im still waiting on build date. Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 8 posts * 116 views
Justin Mundy said: I apologize if this is an old topic, but does anyone have any video or advice on how to remove baja design fog lights from 2018? I am selling and dealer won't pay extra for them, ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 6 posts * 111 views
85eurocarrera said: Vibration only when turning. I looked at sway bar bushing and they look "cracked" and dried out. another thing; When backing out while turning steering wheel right I will get a ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 3 posts * 54 views
mad man said: The baddest *** exhaust system ever developed for the 6.2 L motor I got it I just want to know who is brave enough to step up to get it I'm gonna give it away for 200 bucks just ... Read more >>
August 05, 2021 * 3 posts * 55 views
funkified said: So I picked me up a set of heated/cooled seats from a barn find, in a color match for my truck too. It looks like the leather and cushions are in great shape. Sadly, they are an ... Read more >>
August 06, 2021 * 4 posts * 105 views
Blown00gt said: MTI makes some nice boxes with lights and stuff with several options on subs if you you want that. Noah @carstereocompany built mine which I like and is a great member of this ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...