Are 2022 orders still being scheduled for production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
There are hardly any Gen 3's on the streets. I got mine Friday before last and haven't seen a single one since then. Probably saw 4-5 before that in the wild. And I live in a Raptor heavy area.

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
Do you remember what day the window sticker became available?
It was available Tuesday evening, 7/26, however, I couldn't get it to come up using the order tracking email sent by Ford until 7/27. The Ford F150 Forum uses a spreadsheet to track orders and they link to the window stickers using:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin= [enter your VIN]

Not sure why this worked but going through traditional order tracking didn't work.

rockymtn35

Reaction score
There are hardly any Gen 3's on the streets. I got mine Friday before last and haven't seen a single one since then. Probably saw 4-5 before that in the wild. And I live in a Raptor heavy area.
Its crazy... Only a few Gen 2's in my area let alone Gen 3's..

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I can tell you for sure as of today. I got an email from Ford this morning that my SECOND order has been scheduled for a September 26 production week. Did NOT expect to see that email. I would think that this week has to be close to the last week of MY22 scheduling.