Are 2023 orders still being scheduled for production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrucksRcool

Reaction score
I’ve seen dealers advertising 2024 allocations. I currently have a 2023 order in with a dealer waiting to get picked up. Is there a chance my 2023 order gets picked up and built or anything that isn’t already scheduled will have to be switched to a 2024?

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in a 2023 order back in Jan of 2023 and I pick it up at the dealer on Saturday 10/7. I was sorta hoping that it would be converted to a 2024 as I don't like paying MSRP for a model year this late in the year (should have thought of that when i put in a Jan order), but Ill take it at the end of the day! When did you place the order?

OP
OP
T

TrucksRcool

Reaction score
I put in a 2023 order back in Jan of 2023 and I pick it up at the dealer on Saturday 10/7. I was sorta hoping that it would be converted to a 2024 as I don't like paying MSRP for a model year this late in the year (should have thought of that when i put in a Jan order), but Ill take it at the end of the day! When did you place the order?
August 23rd, but I’m told I’m first in line so guessing they’re waiting on allocation and or some sort of constraint

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lot of dealers are showing "in transit" so they are building them.