Are 2022 orders still being scheduled for production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not seen anything about Raptor orders not included, was curious with the R info release on Monday also if they will take them.

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the 2 dealers that I'm having an order with called me today: My Oct 21 order won't get scheduled for production anymore they say.. I'll have to put a new order for a 23 in..

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the same call from the dealer and my January 3 order will not be built. Put in an order for 2023 same built cost 5k more right at 80k. Dealer also said that they probably will not honor the 5k adm agreement on the 2022. At this point I’m not sure if this is worth pursuing anymore.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the same call from the dealer and my January 3 order will not be built. Put in an order for 2023 same built cost 5k more right at 80k. Dealer also said that they probably will not honor the 5k adm agreement on the 2022. At this point I’m not sure if this is worth pursuing anymore.
In your situation, some members made phone calls and got lucky finding a truck vs waiting on their build. On a whim, one member made a right turn at a sop light because he saw a Ford dealer. He pulled in and they just so happened to have a truck similar to his build that was unspoken for (or someone backed out) and he scooped it up. Had that stop light been green, he wouldn't have a Gen 3 right now. Moral of story, call around...you might get lucky and find an unspoken for unit. GL

Last edited:

njl12

Reaction score
So if I ordered a 2022 on Oct 1st last year you’re saying there’s still a chance?! My dealer recently told me it will get rolled into a 2023 and not sure whether the pricing is locked from last Oct..would save $6k if so

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if I ordered a 2022 on Oct 1st last year you’re saying there’s still a chance?! My dealer recently told me it will get rolled into a 2023 and not sure whether the pricing is locked from last Oct..would save $6k if so
Some might still have a chance.. Nobody really knows for sure..
In your case: I guess this means that your dealer was told by Ford, that they'll not receive an 2022 allocation for the open order anymore. I would ask the dealer if they received the first 2023 allocations already.