ARB Twin Air Compressor Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Adrenlin

Adrenlin

Reaction score
I really like this setup. Where did you get the compressor mount?
I used the bracket that came with the ARB, and drilled a few holes in. All you need is a couple of large washers on the backside of the Builtright panel to secure the ARB panel to the Builtright panel.

Txrigg

Reaction score
I used the bracket that came with the ARB, and drilled a few holes in. All you need is a couple of large washers on the backside of the Builtright panel to secure the ARB panel to the Builtright panel.
sounds good, thanks for the info.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s my solution to not wanting to take up bed space with a full size jack in the bed. Needed to do something as I used the factory jack location for a Kenwood radio. Ended up with a pro eagle CO2 jack on a built right panel. Jack lifts the truck surprisingly easily. The plus is that I now also have a way of filling up the tires with the co2 bottle.
I was thinking something similar but simply mount a compact air compressor to the outlet side of the truck and just plug it in to use it. I like all of the ideas on here so far!

TEE ROY

Reaction score
Just installed ARB compressor on my 2020 Raptor. I've been looking for a incab mount. Decided to make my own. Here is what I've done. Hopefully some of you can use this bracket. I made a run of them for my friends and family. New to the forum. Message me if anyone is interestedIMG_20230612_092939.jpg