ARB Twin Air Compressor Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Adrenlin

Adrenlin

Reaction score
I put mine where the stock jack is. I can’t use the stock jack anyway cause of the 37’s and I got a Hi-lift. I really like the spot because it’s out of the elements and easy to get to.
I considered under the seat, but didn't want to have to leave the door open to be able to use the compressor.

OP
OP
Adrenlin

Adrenlin

Reaction score
Pretty damn sick install man. I thought the stock jack came with a spacer for the 37s? I’ve been researching jack options myself. Hi lifts make me nervous…
It does come with an extension block. I'm assuming that he may have converted to 37's. Maybe he can confirm.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does come with an extension block. I'm assuming that he may have converted to 37's. Maybe he can confirm.
Gotcha. I’m still trying to figure out my jack situation. Not sure what I want to do. The scissor jack does suck @ss so there’s that

Kyle761

Reaction score
Pretty damn sick install man. I thought the stock jack came with a spacer for the 37s? I’ve been researching jack options myself. Hi lifts make me nervous…
Don't be nervous lol. They are super easy to use, you just got to make sure you lube up the pins ever so often. My Hi-Lift didn't wanna go down one day when I was changing out one of the tires. Had to get my dead blow hammer out and smacked it a couple of times. Read the manual lol.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't be nervous lol. They are super easy to use, you just got to make sure you lube up the pins ever so often. My Hi-Lift didn't wanna go down one day when I was changing out one of the tires. Had to get my dead blow hammer out and smacked it a couple of times. Read the manual lol.
Where’s your lift points using the Hi lift?

OP
OP
Adrenlin

Adrenlin

Reaction score
The only time I would see a problem with leaving the doors open is if its super windy out and then the dust gets everywhere X)
Dust/sand, not crazy about the rain or snow either. Yeah it's just water, but I think back to some of the monsoons I've seen, and I wouldn't want to leave the doors open in those either. Of course depending upon the passenger, just the cold or heat rushing in can sometimes cause severe noises from the shotgun seat! :rotflmao:

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know that’s the go to, but dammit. Bed space is already at a premium….
Here’s my solution to not wanting to take up bed space with a full size jack in the bed. Needed to do something as I used the factory jack location for a Kenwood radio. Ended up with a pro eagle CO2 jack on a built right panel. Jack lifts the truck surprisingly easily. The plus is that I now also have a way of filling up the tires with the co2 bottle.

Attachments

• AED25823-5F91-41DE-A7E3-4A684F9715C8.jpeg
    AED25823-5F91-41DE-A7E3-4A684F9715C8.jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 224
  • B7F0A93A-778A-49A1-BB00-288D3BD13C08.png
    B7F0A93A-778A-49A1-BB00-288D3BD13C08.png
    763.5 KB · Views: 221