APB Announcement - FRF Is Drowning in BS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FRF=FORDRAPTORFORUM has nothing to do with what Generation we are in! ya racist bastards
AMEN Brother. At the end of a long day in the dirt, the only trucks still running are likely to be Raptors. Some will be Gen 1 and some will be Gen 2. Everything else will simply be broken. And while we head out to grab a cold beer, everyone else will be lying in the dirt trying to fix their broken down rigs. It's Good To Be The Raptor!!!

D

Deleted member 12951

AMEN Brother. At the end of a long day in the dirt, the only trucks still running are likely to be Raptors. Some will be Gen 1 and some will be Gen 2. Everything else will simply be broken. And while we head out to grab a cold beer, everyone else will be lying in the dirt trying to fix their broken down rigs. It's Good To Be The Raptor!!!

I think it would be best if we help everyone on the trail that is broken down, regardless if a raptor or not...just sayin. Nothing wrong with helping while having that beer though, lol.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FRF=FORDRAPTORFORUM has nothing to do with what Generation we are in! ya racist bastards

Has nothing to doe with Gen 1 vs Jen 2. Has to do with Wannabe owners and possibly soon to be owners plastering the same crap over and over and crying about things. I look forward to when actual Gen 2 owners start posting and telling us what is actually good and bad about the truck. This way over the next year or so it well help me decide when to get the 2nd Raptor.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad this post was made. So hard to keep track of actual Gen2 info, whether it is good or bad, whether you want one or not, too much of a shit show to even know what is going on. And with the influx of new comers, old timers be hatin'.

Regarding FR2, I wonder if vendors were notified and if their contracts were amended to include advertising on FR2. It sounds like maybe an attempt to collect more paychecks.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well now I can at least say I've seen this.

5e1a16db8d42289aa2e9d9407dd3e76d4edf3f4e914518dd88.jpg